I used the photographer my sister used and I LOVED him. If you live in Houston or know anyone that does, seriously consider using him. He's fantastic and so is his wife. Check them out!
I picked out my outfits way in advance and then coordinated A's to fit with mine. I had three picked out but he vetoed the last one and added his own idea.
I probably looked through hundreds of engagement pictures to get the style I liked. I HATE a bunch of posed, weird looking pictures. Danny did a great job mixing in the necessary posted shots with the candid looking shots. I say "looking" because I was surprised by how many candid shots are actually him telling you what to do, but when you look at the photo it still looks candid.
A's outfit idea incorporated our schools. Normally, as a UL grad, he wouldn't be caught dead in LSU clothes (except when I drag him to LSU games on non-UL game days); however, he suggested that we switch it up and wear each other's colors. UL's mascot is the Ragin' Cajun, so this shirt was perfect for the occasion. I really liked how these shots turned out.
My absolute favorite part of the pictures is how they looked on our save the date. It's still up on our fridge because I love it so much.
If you're in the market for a save the date or a last minute Christmas card, go check out Mink Cards. I'll be using them again!
Thanks for reading and click here for more wedding wednesday posts!













LOVE that your hubs is not scared to wear colorful pants! It took me 3 years of marriage (and 8 years of being together) to convince my husband to wear a pair of dark red khakis haha. great shots and adore your necklace in the fourth picture!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet are you two!?!? I love his LSU colors and your cajun shirt. Cute theme! Wait, I can't believe I just said that!? I'm a rebel fan! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteYour save the dates were so cute! You two make an adorable couple!
ReplyDelete