When your love language is gift giving, Christmas Swaps make you jump for JOY. So when I saw that Kasey was hosting one, I quickly signed up - after I finished jumping for JOY, that is.
And you know what made me jump even higher? When she emailed me and told me that I was matched up with Jordan! First off, she lives in Nashville and that alone just makes me insanely jealous. Wellllll, I've never been, but it just LOOKS so amazing. And then, have you seen her hair?! My ugly brown just walked away in shame. Also she's sweet and funny and just had an incredibly gorgeous wedding. So yea, I was excited.
I totally forgot to take a picture of what I sent her, but you can check out her post for that. Spoiler alert - I sent her a bottle of TJ's Almond Champagne and that is totally illegal but I like to be a rebel. Also, TN doesn't sell wine in the TJ's there - I KNOW - so she needed it. And if you have never tried it, YOU NEED IT.
Moving on with what she sent me.
Obviously I loved it. How could I not when the first thing I saw was BOW SOCKS?! She knocked it out of the park with those. And the Kelly Clarkson CD has been in my car since the day this arrived. A even likes it, too!!
Those adorable sparkly headbands are from Old Navy (they are seriously on point this season!) and I actually grabbed them a few weeks ago but later put them back to "be good." So this was perfect!
I also have already used all of the OPI colors…I like change…and they are perfect for Christmas. And I needed a new Rapidry bottle so it's even MORE perfect.
Can you tell that she somehow had the ability to read my mind with this gift? Even Bowden loved it!!
Kasey - thank you so much for hosting such a fun swap!
Jordan - thank you so much for all of my goodies! I hope to FINALLY make it to Nashville this year and we will have to drink some champs together :)


So glad you liked your gifts!!! Champs and cowboy boots, you can't go wrong!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Wow, Jordon sent you so much good stuff!! I love those bow socks...good find Jordon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the swap :)
Awww sweet handsome Bowden. YAY for bow socks!!! Hope your day is going good and quickly EDB. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteGIrl! What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Love that you sent her wine! haha. and cute bow socks!
ReplyDelete