Hello there! I am finally getting a free moment today to work on a post. This is my busy season at work, but luckily I only have FOUR workdays left in 2012!
I'm linking up again with Steph and Katie. This is something I pinned a while back and have always meant to do, but waited until the worst time to actually do it. It's really hard to find a blow-up pool in November. So what did I do with said pool?
Here's my inspiration pin.

via
My favorite thing to do as a kid was to make a pallet/fort and watch movies all weekend on it. So that's exactly what we did!
It overtook our entire teeee-tiny living room and made the apartment look like a mess, but it was so worth it. We spent all Friday night cuddled up in the pool watching movies. Here we were watching What to Expect. Super cute!
Bowden wanted to know where all of his play space went. Good thing he passed out for the night at 5pm - tired from being a country dog all day long.
No movie night is complete without some cupcakes. Lafayette just got the cutest little dessert shop and we go way too much. A got a peppermint cupcake and I got a wedding cake cupcake. Almond flavored HEAVEN.
So there you have it! If you're looking for a fun date night at home, I highly suggest this. Just make sure to plan ahead and buy your pool during summer.
Go link up - there's some good stuff today!

So cute! I saw this on pinterest too and so wanted to try it! I actually used to have the same little pool but I have no idea where it went!
ReplyDeleteJess @ jmnway.blogspot.com
I just pinned this yesterday! I can't wait to try it out.. sounds like a great date night to me! :)
ReplyDeletefound you from the link-up.. newest follower :)
Love the bed! I also have that bed pinned, but I don't actually have one. I will need one once they come out again.
ReplyDeleteAww that's such a cute idea for a date night!
ReplyDelete-kelly
sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com
Omg. My heart is melting right now! I can't wait to do this when me and hubby have a house!!
ReplyDelete