I'm pretty positive that the sweetest thing in the world is seeing your husband play with babies.
Every time A plays with Reid I get even more excited to have little ones of our own.
Today we've been relaxing at the table with Reid while Uncle Dre reads him books. (The love this child has for reading rivals my own. It's pretty awesome.) I wish I could take a week off work every month and hang out with Reid.
We probably have a couple years before we're ready to have a little bambino of our own, so having Reid to


too precious! I know exactly what you mean, watching my husband wear a little tiny hard hat and "build" with his little cousins always made my heart feel so full, and now watching him play with our 2-year-old son makes it feel even fuller.
ReplyDeleteHAHAH i love how you crossed out kidnap. I giggled.
ReplyDeleteReid LOVES his Uncle Day. He is so great with him, it melts my heart too!!
ReplyDelete