I could try and do updates on our trip that are wordry and lengthy. But I know I would fail. There really are no words to describe the weekend. Many people (hey, family!) thought we were strange for travelling across the country to visit people we had never met before, but let me tell you, it felt RIGHT. A and I felt like we had known Glenn and Alexa our whole lives. And honestly, if you get catfished with this much technology available, you are an idiot. Moving on.
Instead of me trying, and failing, here's some of my favorite (appropriate) pictures from Thursday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




Like how am I even supposed to respond to this??? IT'S JUST TOO AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES YES YES. Those are the only words I can formulate for how amazing this is. And how damn thankful I am that my house was actually pretty clean when you arrived!
ReplyDeletei love these behind the scenes action shots! Hoep you guys come back soon so I can play!
ReplyDeleteSTOP IT. I can't. I'm going to print these out & display them around my house.
ReplyDeleteBahahaha so so so awesome. Loove the A and Glenn pictures. Just too amazing for words!
ReplyDeletestop it, you have matching jammies. love it.
ReplyDeleteCan't get over your cute matching pjs, brings me back to sorority life. Seriously you guys are the cutest!
ReplyDeletexxoo,
Jordyn
I love the matching pajamas. Cutest ever. I can only imagine the shenanigans that are truly going down in these pictures ;)
ReplyDeleteSo so coool!!! I love the matching pjs :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing time!
ReplyDelete