Image Map

taste of tuesday :: how to keep a man

This pasta has a name already, and it's most definitely not "how to keep a man," but I changed it when the first word out of A's mouth was "WOW" after one bite. Also, it has champagne in it. So, yea.

 photo tumblr_mpben2W6vU1ql5yr7o1_500_zps13287f46.gif
EVEN IN PASTA. Wait - scratch that - especially in pasta. Also, Meg sent me this GIF on July 11 and I am just now using it. That's insane. It describes me to a "T."
 
 
Your mission today is to go run to the store and buy a bottle of champagne - it doesn't even have to be the expensive stuff - and everything else in these recipes and MAKE THIS NOW. Words cannot even describe how good this dish was, well - I could try - but it wouldn't do it justice. The best part is how SUPER fancy it is, but it doesn't take a seasoned chef hours slaving over it. I now have my go-to dinner party dish. Now I just need some people to come over for a dinner party...anyone?
 
 
I know my strengths, and recipe writing/posting/picture taking is not one of them, so I'm just going to link you to the original recipes. Just take my word and make these. And then pour yourself the rest of the champagne and watch your man's non-stop smiles.
 
Lemon Basil Ricotta Stuffed Shells in a Champagne Cream Sauce
...are you excited yet?
 
Ricotta recipe here and full dish recipe here.
 
YES - it does require to make homemade ricotta. But y'all - IT WAS SO EASY. I am never buying store bought ricotta again. And I plan on using the extra ricotta as a spread to put out while we are getting ready for my best friend's wedding on Saturday. Double the fun!
 
 
 



Linking up with Ashley and Jessica.

14 comments :

  1. Holy yes. This looks amazing. I feel like I can smell it from my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly that looks yummy. I love pasta dishes and will definitely be trying this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this looks so tasty! I love ricotta and pasta so I'm sure I'd love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds amazing!!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds 'delish'. I love that you say this is "how to keep a man"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching a lot of the show Top Chef, and they're always making ricotta seems like. If it's really that easy, I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any dish that has champs in it has my name on it! You are quite the chef!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHO KNEW!?!?! Champs is the best!!! I've only recently become less of a fan of Heather than usual though. I used to love her, and lately she seems like a bish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are Heather Dubrow! I already told you that...and I am Tamra Barney. Kinda...but not as crazy. lol Come cook for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this recipe is calling my name! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A. I am still obsessed with the GIF.
    B. JULY 11th!!! Where is time goinnnnng
    C. I AM MAKING THIS
    D. I agree with Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your style!!! Can't wait to give this a try! :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)