Thanks to an amazing weekend visit with a certain adorable EDB of mine, Ashley, and a phone call with another certain adorable EDB of mine, Alexa, I am re-inspired and ready to get back to writing in this little space. I have lots of great posts lined up (some even started/completed as drafts!) and I am excited to share.
The fun (and content full) things will start tomorrow, so until then I am being a copy cat and doing the Blogmopolitan quiz that has been making the rounds thanks to the ever so creative Erin. Also I know that you can easily insert text onto the document, but I'm having a particularly good handwriting day, so I did it that way. Yes, I am vain about my handwriting.

I'm an avid lover of cottage cheese also. It totally grosses out T and I love it! ha
ReplyDeletelove this! and gorgeous handwriting girl, I am the same way over my own haha, if I am having a "good day" I will hand write stuff until it gets messy!
ReplyDeleteIt's decided... I am going to copy you, copying Erin. P.S. You don't get along with makeup? I couldn't live without it haha!
ReplyDeleteOooh the dishes is one of my worst habits too! I forgot about that one...but Dom LOVES to remind me when I've forgotten!
ReplyDeleteflashback to myspace days... I'm totally vain about my handwriting too! Ugh dishes. There's always dirty dishes!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you know how happy it makes me when your little blog comes up on my reader!!!! I love this and you and can't wait for extra fun/content filled posts! Makes my heart so happy! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteSo cute that you added your own handwriting to it!
ReplyDeleteCottage cheese gaaaagggg me. But you made up for it by adding Bowie to your nicknames! :)
ReplyDeleteIroning is the WORST! But I have to do it, because I hang dry all of my shirts so they don't shrink! hashtag tall girl problems
ReplyDeleteFlat bills are the WORST! Guys look even MORE dumb wearing them..it needs to stop.
How cute is this? I love it..
ReplyDelete