I'm baaaaaack. And I'm a homeowner! But That'll be another post for another day. Lots to do on the home-front before I share anything about that.
So, today I'll be finishing up the reception posts with one big shebang. (I got around 3,000 pictures from my photographer, so this was HARD.) And here we go...hope you like pictures! These are just some of my favorite ones from the night. Random and out of control, just like the night :) And since this fancy iMac doesn't even have a DISC drive, I pulled these off FB and the quality is kind of pooey. Sorry!
So maybe I chugged the glass. And by maybe, I mean definitely.
And then I stole A's. Did you think I was lying about the champagne thing?
Copperhead road!
Sorry for ending this post on a sad note, but my sweet Uncle Al, in the center, passed away over the weekend. I am so blessed that he was able to attend our wedding. He was the uncle that sent me baseball bats growing up to "keep the boys away." He's in a better place now and out of pain, but my sweet Aunt is hurting.
Tune in tomorrow for a PSA about never buying anything from Conn's. Riveting stuff, my friends.


















I just want to attend your wedding. Could you have another? I will bring Taylor. Who you apparently think is the coolest person ever.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am sorry about your Uncle Al. :(
But also jealous that you got to have an Uncle Al. That's a perfect uncle name.
A is a total dancing machine, I am a little jealous..
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your uncle Al, but I do love that sweet baseball bat story!
I seriously just love you both. So much. I want to be there. Lets hurry and relive our receptions.
ReplyDeleteYour wedding pics are seriously fantastic, I think I would have enjoyed your wedding a lot.
ReplyDeleteUm do not apologize for posting something sad, girlfriend I am SO sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a heck of a man! :) I'll be thinking about you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. Especially the one of you chugging the champagne ;)
Great pics! Looking forward to your Conn's post. My parents are obsessed with that store and I don't get it... everything seems more expensive and the salesmen are ON YOU the second you walk in!
ReplyDeleteahhh your reception looks like one big party. just the way it should be.
ReplyDeleteThe whole time I was looking at these I am just ruuuuul glad we are friends.
ReplyDeletePARTYYYY.
love the pictures, friend!
ReplyDeleteand I'm so sorry about your uncle!