Image Map

things on thursday

If that's not a thing, I just made it one. I had a great idea for a post last night, but then we started watching Monster's University (I probably should not admit HOW we watched it for fear of someone arresting us) and it was over at 11pm and I don't really function after that time on a weeknight. So things it is!

Thing One: Guesssss who we are going to see tonight? I'll give you a hint. One band is dancing choreographed moves when they probably definitely should not be doing that still. One could sing to me all day with their smooth R&B yumminess. And one I don't really care much about, but they'll be fun to see. 

yuuuuup. Sing to me, Nick Lachey.

Thing Two: I cannot find a media cabinet that I like. Well, I'm sure I could find one if I felt like spending $2000 on something that is just going to SIT THERE. No thanks! The new TV is 63" wide, and what is under there right now is 32" wide - so it looks silly and ridiculous. Way off scale! Here's what I'm thinking.

Work with me here. This dresser is from Ikea and only $149. And it's solid pine...unlike most of their solid MDF crapola. I would take the first two drawers out and make that a shelf to house the componets and leave the bottom two drawers in. I'm not sure the color, but I am thinking yellow. Something needs to POP off that stone wall! I'll just add this to my list of projects that will never get done.

Thing Three: WHY IN THE WORLD is Erin Andrews invading Kelly & Michael right now?! I've discussed my hatred for her on here before (sorrrrry Erin!) and this is no way okay with me. NO WAY. Thank goodness Sandy Bullock is on, that sort of saves it. Did you know she goes by Sandy in real life? Now you do. Also, she speaks fluent German. WHO KNEW!? The woman keeps getting better and better. And she's teaching it to her adorable son Louis. Presh. Sandy also just admitted that she wears Spanks. Love ya, mean it.

Thing Four: Move over NORTS.

There's a new kid in town. If you are a runner, or you just like wearing Norts - go get these new Nikes. I don't even know if they are new. Just get them. They are even more comfortable than my Lulu ones. So yea - GO. Speaking of that, I guess I have to admit that I am now a runner. If you count Couch to 5K as a runner. 



Thing Five: We're currently planning this:



...to go see this pretty lady. Yes, WE, as in A and I. Because A and Glenncoco have struck a friendship that is just adorable. Unfortunately some news we got this morning has thrown a wrench into the planning, but as soon as we hear the timing of that news, we can book this trip. And yes, it's $400 cheaper to fly into ATL and rent a car to drive the 4 hours to Charlotte. WHY AIRLINES, WHY?!


Oh hey, remember that bachelorette part I touched on TWO months ago? I'll be recapping that with photos tomorrow. 

11 comments :

  1. I actually saw that IKEA dresser the other day and thought someone could get really creative with it! I like your idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much goodness in one post!! And so jealous you are going to that concert!!! It should be such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i consider couch to 5k a runner. anything more than 2 mins is considered a run in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um big fat YES for painting the Ikea dresser yellow...DUH.

    I am so jealous of your trip to see Alexa! Booo you whores. I want to see you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that means your coming to Charlotte, whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jelly of your trip! You guys can plan your ski trip while you're there ;) That concert looks fun and those shorts look awesomeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before you buy your tickets to ATL, check in on the GSP airport. It's only an hour and a half away from Charlotte vs. four hours. It's my hometown airport!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at the concert! It's funny. I wasn't a fan of 98 degrees when they were out but I like Nick Lachey now. I think he is a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am late to this post but, I cant wait to hear what you thought of the concert!


    I love that dresser!! Ikea stuff can sometimes hold up well

    yay for trips so see friends! I am jealous you get to hang w. Alexa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear what you think of the Package Tour. I'm going with a bunch of girlfriends in the end of July when they come here. And, I've been trying to find a new pair of running shorts. I don't know how you run in Houston - the humidity would kill me. Hope you had fun at the show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dresser make-over idea! May have to show that one to my fiance. We are in the process of buying our house and he is synching those purse strings and has been way more open to my make-over ideas vs. buy the expensive version! ha
    and 98 degrees was my first cd!! I wore that thing out!! Hope you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)