First week at the new job is done! It was a great week, although I still have trouble remembering that I am done with the old job…the stress is oddly still there. I'm hoping that goes away soon!
I have a ton of blog post ideas, but I am still trying to figure out the new schedule, so those will stay as ideas for now. Today we shall celebrate Friday!
1. I am now a full-fledged Scandal ADDICT. Addict may not even be a strong enough word for it. Just looking at this picture gets me excited. If you don't watch it, don't worry, I have a post coming with reasons why you should be. Too far?
2. We have some pretty amazing plans for tonight. They involve a blow up kiddie pool, hot chocolate and pizza. If you read here when I first started the blog, you've seen/know what I am talking about, but in case you didn't, I'll have a full update next week. It also might involve watching Scandal season one again. Last night Andre' said it was stupid and Kerry over-acts, so now I am on a mission to prove him wrong.
3. We found out last week that A's sister is having a boy! This makes nephew number three. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my little nephews and boys are so so so much fun, but come ON, I need a niece! I need a cute little bambino to put bows on. Guess that means I will have to be the one to have the girl. We did realize that all sisters have girl dogs and boy babies. We have a boy dog so that means girl babies. BOOM - science. I know that nephew number three will be adorable and I may have already gone crazy shopping for him - boy clothes are cute too!! - but someone please, give me a baby girl.
4. I'm still mad at my BFF Jen for cutting her hair, but that didn't stop me from buying tickets for Catching Fire. Although I am still mad that I can't go to the double feature on Thursday because it starts at 5 and I get off work at 5. NOT COOL.
5. The media can try all they want, Famous Jameis did nothing wrong and I still love him with all my heart. Go noles and a big ole screw you to the gator who leaked the story 11 months after the fact.

Totally sounds like you guys have to be the ones to bring the little girl!! ;) I haven't watched Scandal yet I have big plans with my couch tonight so maybe I will start!
ReplyDeleteat first I was like why is she writing about being mad at her bff for cutting her hair?! but then i realized that it was *that* jen and let's just say my feelings are the same.
ReplyDeleteHavent watched it but everyone I talk to loves it! Can't wait for Catching Fire! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteyep, you get the girls! might as well start buying more bows now
ReplyDeleteI've never watched Scandal, but I hear it's amazing so now I'm really going to have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteKristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com
I feel your boy pain! I have three nephews and ZERO little ladies to buy for. It is pure torture!
ReplyDeleteScandal is so addicting and so good!!! I cant think of a reason to not watch it :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear your job is going well! If the whole boy dog means girl baby theory is true then I'm all over it :) WHO'S GOING TO SHARE MY BOWS IF NOT A GIRL BABY? haha
ReplyDeleteUmmm I'm coming with you.
ReplyDeleteSCANDAL IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!! Kerry Washington is amazing in this role. I hope you can convince your hubby to come over to the dark side ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm mad at J.Law for cutting her hair too. BAD MOVE SISTER.
I love Scandal!!! An hour is never long enough.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Scandal! CONGRATS on sweet baby girl niece!!! :) so exciting.
ReplyDeletewelcome to the scandal addiction!! the last episode was incredible!!!
ReplyDelete