Image Map

goals + accountability + a link up

Unless you live under a rock, you know that at the beginning of every month, Ashley posts her goals for the month along with an update on the previous month's goals.

Clearly I LOVED the idea, because I totally copied her in January. I thought that putting my goals on the good ole' internets would make me be accountable to them. As usual, I was wrong. I need more than just putting them on here, I need friends to keep me accountable and to join with me in having some goals each month. And yes, it reallllllly does help. I can't tell you how many times Ashley and I text each other about our goals! Mainly the no shopping one...that is HARD to go at alone.

So, Ashley had an amazing idea to turn this into a link up. (She's full of amazing ideas, that one!) I've been having mixed feelings towards link ups lately, to be honest, but this one is not just a link up to link up one, it's ALL about linking up to find others that want a little extra push and encouragement to knock out their goals. I plan on using twitter to help me encourage friends who link up...or maybe a little snapchat action, too. Those are fun :)

On Monday, please grab the code/button and join us in encouraging each other!



Link Up

5 comments :

  1. <3 <3
    (and if you didn't get flashbacks of middle school AIM profiles with those < and 3's then I don't know if we can be friends any more... I kid, I kid... kinda :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to do this with you lovely ladies!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to participate! We have sooo much going on in February that it would help me to make a to-do list and be accountable ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)