Rewind to about three months ago. Alexa and I were discussing the viral article about the UK woman who drank three liters a day and saw significant and good changes. We decided we would like to make that a goal.
I've done great so far, but only during the week. I'm sort of OCD and I need to write down my water intake in order to see where I'm at for the day and how much I have left to drink. This isn't an issue during the week, I have my fancy planner to write in down in...but I leave that at the office. That causes a problem of keeping track over the weekend.
A problem that I solved today! Admittedly, I was not even looking for an app to do this...I was searching for that water color app that everyone and their mom has been posting on Instagram (#trendfollower). I found that and was too cheap to buy it, but right under it was a free app that caught my attention. This is in no way a sponsored post AT ALL, but I know most people make goals at the start of the year to drink more water so I PSA was needed.
Enter your new best friend, water logged.
You set your goal for the day and then enter in how much you drink throughput the day. You can even set alerts to remind you! It's completely customizable. My favorite part, however, is the app bade.
If you are OCD like me, you hate app badges. (Thankfully I know how to take them off, I am looking at you Facebook!) the great thing about this one is that you can set it to be the number of ounces you have left to drink. This is the best motivation for me, because once I drink it all, the annoying badge is gone! Nope, not a freak or anything...
Bottom line, if you are trying to be better about drinking water, you need this app. Now excuse me, I have to go take a bathroom break again.


Oh this is totally great!!!! How do you set it to show the ounces needed?!!?
ReplyDeleteI need to definitely drink more water but I have the bladder of a small child... and have to pee constantly!!! That's my only downfall with drinking that much! Good for you :)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely installing this app on my phone asap! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI need this!! I am the WORST with drinking water! Why is it that I can down a diet coke in 3 seconds flat but water is just torture?!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect! I have gotten pretty bad about it and need to do better!!!
ReplyDeleteThx for sharing!
This is great! I hate those little badges too, and this would honestly inspire me so much just to make the badge go away!
ReplyDeleteJust downloaded this app! Thanks for the recommendation!
ReplyDeleteOh, I so need this! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteA. I love how you found this app.
ReplyDeleteB. Damn it. I need this in my life ASAP. Like you would kick my butt if you knew how much water I DIDNT drink. Eeeeeee
That's amazing. I HATE the little red notifications and have them turned off on pretty much everything else. That's an awesome trick to motivate you to drink more water!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I've been trying to drink more water as well. I desperately need to considering I drink SO much coffee...I start to get migraines and then the day is all down hill from there. Thanks for sharing girl!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I drink a crap ton of water anyway, and am CONSTANTLY peeing...but it would be fun to actually track my ounces!! Love!!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to Alexa's blog?
ReplyDelete