
I'm not going to lie. I may have shed a tear or two when I thought I couldn't link up to this because the google search thingy didn't work for me.
And then I realized how big of an idiot I am. This is a daily thing.
So I present to you...those weird people who google something and then go through all 3498609 pages. How ELSE could they have landed on my blog?!
- The top search is boring - "put a bow on it blog" booooorrringggg
- "mugged" + "my purse" - that's easy, comes from this post. I hope whoever found it learned that you should kick them in the balls.
- "the best part of kissing" - UHM. bless your heart.
- "cleat chasers" - I may or may not have been one
- "katherine webb necklace" - preeeeety sure I just called her a whore. I don't remember anything about a necklace
- "feel better soon whore" - this makes me sound really mean. and I'm really confused as to where it led them
- "bow stress ball" - clearly this led them to my stressed out post. but someone was actually looking for a bow shaped stress ball? wait, do they make those?
- "coach purse making me nauseous" - I can't remember mentioning anything about coach. but this makes me laugh so hard because I think it's true
- "foot popping kiss princess diaries" - well duh. sidenote - i'm starting tho think I should have changed the names of the guys. if you found this via twitter, sorry guys.
- "cute names for college blogs" - JUST BECAUSE I LIKE BOWS DOESN'T MEAN I'M STILL IN COLLEGE. uhhh...
- "love your short hair" - was someone trying to figure out a way to love their short hair? answer: put it in a pony tail until it grows. or blog about it and it will make you love it
- "a woman is never too old to wear bows" - hey friend, I love you. hope you stayed around.
- "www.puta.jped photo sex.com" WHAT WHAT WHAT?!
This was fun, and I can't stop crying because I am laughing so hard at everyone else's.
YAY!!!!! I am so glad you figured it out! I am doing a little happy dance!! the last one. omg, the last one. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you titled your post "feel better soon whore" well, lets just say that you have a new blog stalker for life.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA Feel better soon whore is top of the charts, if you ask me! Who thinks of this stuff??!!
ReplyDeletewww.put a foot-popping Coach purse whore necklace bow cleat on it blog.com
ReplyDeletehahahha omg the last one...SO funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but number eleven made me laugh so hard. It is quite in my office at work and all you hear is me cackling away. I don't know why I found this so funny but I did.
ReplyDeleteHaha! People really do make me wonder sometimes
ReplyDeleteStop by some time!
Http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com
I would love to follow you on twitter @ ToriGStyled
Feel better soon whore.. LOLOLZ. Also Coach purses make me nauseous too ;)
ReplyDeleteSo funny I love how people found you
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I can't get past "feel better soon whore," I'm laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteI giggled my way through this whole list. Amazballs. Hurry and come hang out with me.
ReplyDeletebahahaha feel better soon whore. I wish you would use this. Coach purses make me nauseous. And the last one? Sexay sexay
ReplyDelete"feel better soon whore" - classic! even if it doesn't make sense.
ReplyDeletethe title... thank you for this, just thank you.
ReplyDeleteFEEL BETTER SOON WHORE. Please name your blog after this. Or it can be "Put a Boob on it" ... and that joke won't be funny unless you read my post today.
ReplyDeleteah, these are so good! except the last one. ew.
ReplyDeleteLOL! that made me laugh (feel better soon whore)
ReplyDeleteMine are SO boring! I'm lameee :(
ReplyDelete