Image Map

weekend wednesday

haaaaa get it? wedding wednesday except it's weekend wednesday? It's OK, I know I'm not funny, you don't have to point it out. 

After this past weekend, I decided that I could absolutely handle the whole not working thing. We got so much done around the house! Yes, we still have a lot to do, but people can come visit us and STAY with us now! Just so long as the doors to my office remain CLOSED. Baby steps, y'all.

So what did we do this weekend? I know you're all chomping at the bit to see, right? (See, here I go being funny again.)


Wednesday night we went to the Astros game with Reid man and his parents. My brother's company has AMAZING seats and he sweetly gave them to Elizabeth for the night and we luckily got to tag along. 

In true Reid fashion, let's count in Spanish. He just got even more precious, right? Yep, he's bilingual  Reid man for the win. 
Uno: "BALL!"
Dos: "Mama, ball! baeball!"
Trees: "Kiki, ball!"
Cuatro: We made the trip and and down the escalators about 20 times. And then one of the sweet workers offered to take our picture. 
Cinco: He's a boy, that's for sure! We were amazed at how well he sat and watched the game. No tamtrums were thrown!
Seis: Little jokester eating the stickers. For a toddler, things get funnier when mama says NO, I guess!
Siete: I don't even remember what was going on - probably because this was now a WEEK ago - but I had to include because, uhh, how adorable does he look?
Ocho: Clapping for everything! 
Nueve: He loves Kiki and Ahhday. But not as much as we love him!



Back to English!
One - Six: The one and only Meg flambonging. Haven't heard of it? Sucks. 
Seven: Here I am faking it. I couldn't shotgun or beer bong a beer if my life depended on it. But I do have a bow front and center, DUH.
Eight: One of the 7 (I was I was kidding) trips we took to hardware stores this weekend. Next week I'll share the success of these trips!
Nine: We got a KING in the second downstairs guest room! Now couples can comfortably visit. Cough GLENN AND ALEXA cough. We have a full bed in the first downstairs guest and let's be honest - how can two people sleep together in that?! Ew too hot get off me. Romantic, I know. 

Work has been absolutely insane lately. I've actually been running (GREAT stress reliever, in case you already didn't know that widely known fact) and I tend to do so right after I get off work. Then it's time to cook dinner (this whole cook a meal from scratch every night kinnnnda is time consuming) and then I just want to lay on my couch and do nothing. And, let's be honest, my alarm goes off at 8am...for my 8am workday. Yes that's amazing and no I'm not giving that up just to blog. 

BUT! Tonight turned into a "hey let's invite our neighbor Leigh over for dinner" to a "all the neighbors are coming over for dinner!" night, so I'll be sharing a (hopefully) yummy recipe for saw it pinned it, did it tomorrow. If that is even still a thing. I have so got to get better that this. 

2 comments :

  1. How am I even suposed to respond to this other than... YOU ROCK and I am pretty sure at least 80% of the beer ended up on the ground.

    Add Maurice and I to your schedule next week, either yall up here or us down there. K awesome.

    LOVEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait are you beer ponging with a flamingo?! you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)