Which means that I am well versed in all thing celeb. And after last night, there's a few things I need to discuss.
1. Is 2013 going to be the year we learn the truth?
The truth being that the biebs is a girl. Lipstick? Check. Earring? Check. Brows groomed better than mine? Check. Top it all off with a look that Tyra Banks would be proud of and you have GIRL. I think the weed scandal is just buying time for this one to hit the streets. Why do you think Selena hates him now? Fishy.
2. Kimye invests
Kim and Kanye recently bought a new house in Bellaire (90210 holla) for 11 MILLION DOLLARS. Chump change to them, I'm sure. But the real reason I'm including this? THEY ARE GUTTING IT. As you can see from the picture above, it's a gorgeous house! Gutting it to include a bowling alley (!), full gym, full service salon and spa (because there just aren't enough of those in Hollywood ya know) and probably a wing for the 10 nannies she will hire. Oh, and it's 9,000 square feet. Ugh.
3. Internet sensation of the week
This award goes to Katherine Webb, girlfriend to the one and only AJ McCryin'. I'm not really a fan of hers, but I have to say that I LOVED her stance on Muscreeper's comments. He called her a beautiful woman and the media BLEW UP on him. As she said, no woman should take offense to being called beautiful. I agree :)
4. They are never, ever, EVER, getting back together.
And another one bites the dust. Taylor and Harry have called it quits. Rumor is that a Bravo correspondent from the UK was the reason (she's in the bikini), but I think that Taylor is just REALLY picky. Or she realized that an 18 year-old was boring...or she's bat-shit crazy.
That concludes this wrap up. For those who don't watch the news every night (still counts as news, right?) you're all caught up. You're welcome.
.jpg)



Kimye are a bunch of ass holes and it's just not fair.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I really need T.Swizzy to write a tell-all book about what went wrong with all of these guys. The songs don't put all of the pieces together for this nosey broad.
I loved this post. I will start from the top.
ReplyDelete1) I love E! but lately I've had to turn it off. The Kardashians can't take a poo without E! making a special about it. No thanks. If they showed more Brody Jenner than maybe. But I'm still made at how he did LC. I know they've moved on but in my Reality TV girl heart I haven't.
2)BWAHAHA on Bieber
3) Kayne should have no better. Every time I hear about him getting that hobo pregnant I think of his song Gold Digger. I would have love to be a fly on the wall when Beyonce found out.
4)Katherine is beautiful. I'll leave it at that.
5) I just want to slap TSwizzle upside the head. You know like the old rap song, "opps upside ya head" Guess the song Man Eater was about her.
Ok, that's all I got.
haha, love it! and love E!, it's always on at my house too.
ReplyDeleteHahahha, J Biebs is for sure a woman. ;) looove it.
ReplyDeleteWell I need to watch more E! because my sister told me last night while we were at the Biebs concert that he was caught smoking weed and there are pictures? I guess I have been living under a stupid rock. I want to know what is up with T Swift she goes through guys like crazy.
ReplyDeleteHow in the WORLD do you get your Husband to allow E! to be on all the time? Seriously, BRAVO to you. Ours is always on ESPN. I tried to fight it, but I surrendered.
ReplyDeleteWhy do they need a salon in their house? I mean, if I was flithy rich I guess I would never want my own personal live in hair stylist too..
Haha I love this! Maybe we should apply to be one of Kimye's nanny's. We each could have a wing of the house and a custom bowling ball :)
ReplyDeleteI love me some E! news. I cannot believe that Kim and Kanye bought that amazing house and are rehabing it. Must be nice! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteha love this. i watch too much E! as well ha. i've been saying biebs is a pretty girl for awhile now too haha. i can't believe kimye's new house is 9000 square feet. cry.
ReplyDelete-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
hi-larious. yes, as well know (well, whoever reads my blog) I just LOOOVE kimye. whateva. and Taylor Swift needs to get her ho ass under control!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! Too funny! Especially the Bieber commentary! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, I was feeling a little behind on my celebrity gossip :p I think it's about time that Taylor moves on from dating 18 year olds, she really needs to date someone her own age.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I laughed out loud at the first one (J Biebs). I nominated you for an award! If you head over to my blog, you can see it. :)
ReplyDelete