Image Map

adorableness

Yesterday I told you a little bit about my dad. OKAY - I didn't tell you anything, the video did. And if you didn't see yesterday's post because you were too busy crying over the loss of google reader, go read it right now. Or at least just watch the video at the end.

Today I'm going to tell you a little bit about the most perfect little man on this planet. I have, without a doubt, the cutest nephew ever. Everyone else (ahem, my awesome brother and his wife) in my family should probably start having babies soon because the Lindsey genes are adorable. Just not me. HAAAA.

Reid came over yesterday and he had his first big boo boo. Poor little man fell down and scraped his knee. He shed a few tears but when I applied the hydrogen peroxide he didn't shed a tear! Such a brave little man.

Back to my main reason for this post. My sister (added note: if you ever want a laugh, just go read some of her comments on my old posts. My favorite was: E: "How do you remember all of this? I don't even know which islands we went to." WELLLL that's probably because when you went to Greece, the cruise worker were on strike so you didn't GO TO ANY islands) had family pictures done recently with our favorite photographers - DW Photos. (They did her wedding and also mine - and their DW Little Bitties photos are ADORABLE!! If you are in Houston, check them out.)

I of course had to blog about the pictures because I cannot.stop.looking.

It's Friday, you all probably had a long week just like me. So take a deep breath, relax, and look at these photos. You will feel better, I promise!

And while you relax, jam to my Friday song. A favorite from 6th grade. Do you feel old yet? BECAUSE I DO.

 Kisses for mama and daddy! And the rubbing of daddy's bald head? OBSESSED. And isn't my sister the prettiest? I think so :)
 Reid loves his night-night :)
 Can you tell how much this kid loves a football? I smell a future pro-football star! Yes, in the third picture, he threw that ball himself. #baller
 That picture on the right?! I cannot get over that. IN LOVE.
 
 
Too much adorable baby pictures for you? #sorryimnotsorry

Also, it's OK to be jealous, but I am having my first ever blate tomorrow with the beautiful Ashley and I CANNOT WAIT! Don't worry Alexa, we will FaceTime you!

20 comments :

  1. He is adorable!!!!!! I'm waiting on my brother and his fiance to get married and start having my niece and nephews too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you...YES HE IS FREAKING ADORABLE! And I am obsessing over your sisters Kendra Scott Earrings. What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's like a model child! and i want to be facetimed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blate has me so jealous.
    But also, this song is a phenomenal choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could he BE any cuter? I have a crush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll baby! Being an aunt is the BEST JOB EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are so adorable, I cannot get over it!!

    Great song choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These will be great for the slideshow at his wedding to Elin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super jealous of your blate!!! YAY have a blast and send me pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGGGGGG he is freaking precious! I want to borrow him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. way too much cuteness in this post! have fun on your blate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those pictures are too adorable, he is such a doll baby. Have fun on your blate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, have so much fun on your blate! I'm jealous, let's just get this out of the way ;)

    Anddddd he should be a GAP model or something, seriously. Actually the whole family should be. GOODNESSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops- this is Erin, LFF! Why am I unknown!??! haha

      Delete
  14. Whattttt that sounds like the best blate ever. I'm jealous. Come to Denver, thanks! Also, he is precious little angel. His monogrammed romper and baby Sperrys? Die. die. die. Happy weekend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not enough people commented on the epic song selection. Remember when grinding to this at a middle school dance was thug?

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC song selection! Used to love this jam! Though I'm pretty sure I was like... "what's a baller?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, such cute pictures. What a sweetie :)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Amelia xxx

    PS: Stop by my blog and enter the BEAUTY GOODIE BOX GIVEAWAY to win lots of fun, cute Korean beauty products - Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are gorgeous! You have the cutest nephew ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well this might be my most favorite post EVER!! I love everyone who said how adorable he is, you are all my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)