Some warnings:
1. This video is almost 20 minutes long. I wasn't joking when I said I'd send you something if you made it to the end.
2. We didn't know iMovie existed until AFTER we made this in photobooth. So not only is it 20 minutes long...but there's also a huge delay. Maybe just close your eyes and listen? I'd probably like you to do that anyways.
3. A like to talk...a lot.
Hope you enjoy - if you don't, just be nice in the comments! I'm off today and heading to find a pool now so I can take care of my disease - muchtoopaleness. It's a serious thing.
You guys are cute! I loved it. I loved my shout outs! A. you should come to Colorado stat and B. I want to come when y'all go hangout with Lex and Glenn Coco. That's all. Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteOMG I AM DYING. This is so so so funnnnnnnnnny
ReplyDeleteOOTD...
OMG Reese would never do a vlog but I am going to interview him in the car today!!
I like beer.
He is such a trooper for participating! A+ to A!
ReplyDeleteBalexa here.
ReplyDeleteI'm with A - What's better than Heath Ledger... On a horse... Hair floppin' in the breeze?!
I'll tell ya what's better - Y'all coming to Charlotte ASAP!!! I made it through the whole 20 minutes, so the least you can do is mail me yourself via airplane.
Comment #2:
ReplyDelete(BTW Reese says the same thing about teaching in LA...)
Disney... I WANT TO GO THE THE FOOD AND WINE FEST (ps look up Kathleen @ Places I Go she is a big deal at Epcot --like she works at Epcot.
My favorite moment keeps changing right now it is
(Exasperated) IF YOU SPELL IT LIKE A STRIPPER
OMG SEX APPEAL
Also your bow is so South LA
I LITERALLY CANT STOP LAUGHING.
Taylor Lautner... dont ask me why I know this.
"Yeah that is why were going to have 5 and 6 year olds so they can do them"-- AMEN SISTA
Also I like how he went to the default 50/50 chance favorite movie: The Notebook
OK now this is getting long. Thank you for my AMAZING mid morning entertainment
OK my question... I want A's account of the first night yall met -- the beer night. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome :) I love that you guys are so funny! Hope y'all have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is awesome! The delay was pretty entertaining too! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteY'all are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteoh please, let there be a round two! If you mail yourselves to Balexa, puhlease let me in on this greatness we can watch Eloise & A Knights Tale! Seriously y'all are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love this so much! Yall are absolutely adorable, and I don't have any problem with the fact that I watched yall for 20 minutes! And you rockin' that bow with all ya sex appeal!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I love Disneyworld and I've only been as an adult :)
ReplyDeleteI loved the vlog!! I watched the whole thing (like really watched, not just listened). I thought your dog was a perfect addition. I haven't ever been to a rodeo, but now I can imagine what it would sound like. I want to go to Disney as an adult, but I will have to bring my two boys with me. Tell hubby he was great!
ReplyDeleteYou and your husband are adorable! Ammon gets mad if I don't mention him in every blog post too... I get the feeling that he and Andre would get along really well!
ReplyDeleteAlso, all vlogs are made better by beer. It's a well documented fact. Disneyworld is not lame. I hope he understands and can retract his statement.
Chores are not for grown women. Ammon does all of the chores, and I do the cooking. When we have 6 year olds, they will do all of the chores.
just watched this, finally. you and A are the cutest thing ever and i think we should go on a double date. or triple. and sami can come too. i love ya/
ReplyDeleteI want you to know I just watched this for the third time. This time I made Michael watch it too so he could know and understand you and a's awesomeness. Also I'm really happy my name is pronounced correctly. I love you bye.
ReplyDelete