
Look at me, I'm blogging! Every day when A gets home, it's all "why no post today??" NOT TODAY!
This weekend started off with a bang when the one and only Ashley came to shop!
We picked out our re-do wedding dresses. What's a re-do wedding? It's a wedding that our blogger besties can come to. Don't worry, we're marrying the same guys.
Ashley and I found the PERFECT gift for Alexa, fingers crossed that it arrives on either Thursday or Friday so she can have it in time for her birthday weekend! I'd check out her post after it does, it's a pretty amazing gift.
We didn't have much luck in the clothing portion of shopping. Zara was having a massive sale, but everything was so unorganized and messy and we had to hightail it out of there in fear of being eaten by clothes. Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but still, nothing found and that's just sad.
After dinner and drinks at Beaver's (yum!) we came home to watch some DM2. Too bad we fell asleep after 20 minutes. Oldies gotta sleep!
fuel for the longest two shopping days ever. tastes like tang!
Saturday morning A and I hit the shops and never looked back. We spent way too much money, but we officially have NO furniture left to buy! Here's a sneak peek at the house. We still have some things left to do/hang before I do the full reveal post.
The king-sized guest room. The nightstands were found at an antique store on 19th in the Heights. Annie Sloan chalk paint for the WIN! And I found the lamps at Goodwill - 2 for $14 total. I need new lampshades, but they had the same details as the bed, how could I pass that up??
New side table in the living room. The pillows to the left are being put in storage at some point.
I interrupt this post to show you the flowers that A came home with!
Hallway between the two downstairs guest rooms. Paint supplies are now in the garage, don't worry. Off to Marshall's today to find more goodies to fill the cart with!
Finally got a full-length mirror! Placing TBD, but I love it. I do feel like a super tall amazing model when standing in front of it. Liar.
Full-sized guest room. The beach room!
Gallery style-ish wall in the bedroom.
Not yet completed living room. We need to finish the media console, but we keep running out of time!
Call me crazy, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the cart that the paint supplies are on! I would decorate with that bad boy! Fun to put bar supplies on, or maybe in a bathroom for hand towels, soaps, etc? So cute! And, I am kinda obsessed with that whale that's on there too!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh love the living room area! exposed brick / stone is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love everything!! Can't wait to see everything done / the big reveal!!
ReplyDeleteLove Ashley and Bowden. SO presh! Your house looks amazing! Can't wait to see everything :)
ReplyDeleteCannot even HANDLE that brick/stone living room. Seriously still obsessed with it!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did you mount the TV onto that brick wall?? Looks great so far! Your house is way more "done" then ours and we've been in for 3 years.
ReplyDeleteOkay your house is seriously looking adorable! You are a talented interior stylist, your gallery wall is soo soo cute!
ReplyDeletexxoo,
Jordyn
www.thefairyprincessdiaries.com
That open stone wall is ah-mazing! I've seen it in smaller spaces, but never an entire living room wall. Breathless. It's looking so good and glad you were able to snag a deal at Goodwill too!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks awesome so far! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.
ReplyDeletexo, Maria
I love that cart! It would be perfect for a very small bathroom I am redoing. Where did you find it? Fingers crossed it wasn't a vintage find because I must have one :)
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great!! Loving that new end table, you guys have made so much progress for such a short time and it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLOOKS SO GOOD!!! Can I just have a first wedding?? Gosh. Also that dress is great... please tell me you took a pic of your redo dress I wanna seeeee
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEE the house pics!!!
ReplyDeleteYour house is looking amazing! I really love all of the little accent and side tables you have found.
ReplyDelete