Image Map

done complaining

Oh, hey there. This is how I feel about the post I was going to write today.

Photobucket

I can't even put into words how stressed out work is making me right now. Usually writing these posts creates an escape for me, but today it's just stressing me out even more. 

I know it gets REALLY bad when I feel like doing this. As mentioned in my goals post, I am REALLY bad about separating work and real life, so when I feel like this at work...I feel like this in real life. A is such a lucky guy, huh?

Photobucket

But last night - while watching that awful thing some called a football game - I decided that complaining was not going to get me anywhere. It's just going to suck me further into the hatred hole - which is the last thing I need right now. 

So before it gets to this point, I'm going to do something about it! I don't normally take a lunch break (maybe that is part of my problem?), but today I'm going to whip up a fancy resume and send some emails. My dream job isn't going to find me!

Photobucket

This post brought to you by Tumblr and a crazy stressed mind that can't think straight. We will be back to regular programming tomorrow.

9 comments :

  1. Girlfriend, we all need to vent every now and again. Take yourself a much needed lunch break and get that Beyonce feeling back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I'm going through that point again where I'm not thrilled about my job and would give anything to know 'what i should be doing with my life'

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Gifs made my day. The fact that I was JUST sigin' Kim Zolciak Tardy for the Party is a sign that the day shall get better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go ahead on, girlfriend! I had a job a little over a year ago that I hated sooooooooo much. I was so stressed. I felt guilty for taking a lunch, and was never caught up. It made me uneasy and stressed out around. the. clock. I could never relax or enjoy any downtime. SO. NOT. WORTH. IT.
    Sending happy find-an-awesome-job thoughts your way!!
    Good luck! Good for you for taking that first step! Whoop! Whooooooooop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I feel like I have been looking for a job for forever now or one I like anyway. Some days you just have to say forget work and send out your resume' or do some blogging even thought this has become my thing everyday. Good luck I hope you find something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's good to vent and complain and then there is a point where it's just not helping anymore. I'm glad you decided to be proactive instead of wallowing in it :) good luck!! and that first picture always makes me laugh, I've definitely had that pop into my mind when I don't want to do something

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I Just laughed so hard at all of these. You are like my BFF for loving real housewives. And GOOD FOR YOU for having such a positive and funny outlook on life. I love your optimism.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yesterday I almost cried at my desk. 33% because I was hungover, 33% because my job was stressing me out, and 33% because my coworker was smacking on gum louder and harder than I've ever heard in my life. so, I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet girl, I'm in the same boat. I have a problem saying "no" to people and that gets me a one-way ticket right to stressville at work. Lunch breaks are my happy times, as sad as that songs.

    Keep on Keepin' on. I'm glad you took the opportunity to find search for something that makes YOU happy. and I'm glad you graced my day with these WONDERFUL gifs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)