Image Map

celebrity, celebrity

Remember that nsync song? (Yes, I still have any and all nsync songs memorized. And BSB. And o-town.)

I took notes during the oscars about my fashion picks, but then I started drinking wine and they started looking strange. And let's face it, I know zilch about fashion. It boiled down to this: She could be elected the president of any Alabama or Auburn fraternity based upon the quality of these bangs. (I lean towards the fraternity portion of this because what sorority would rush her?) You should know who I am talking about without me saying. 

The most important thing I learned on Sunday night was that Jennifer Lawrence needs to be my bestie. This got me thinking about other celebrities I like. Which basically boils down to me wishing certain celebs had blogs. 

Certain ones? OKAY FINE. Just one. I have an obsession. 

Obvs, Jennifer Lawrence. If you've never seen any of her hunger games interviews, go search tumblr for gifs and that will pretty much explain why. So will this video:



Every time I read Staci's blog I always think "you know self, I think this is what Jennifer Lawrence's blog would be like. Honest and hilarious and I need to be her BFF."

Need more reasonings as to why? Well ya don't have to tell me twice. Feast your pretty little eyes.






A is addicted to the Chive and they just so happened to have a J.Law thread so that's where I found all of these. She talks about food all the time, so I'm envisioning a lot of posts about drinking and eating bar food after a night on the town with B.Coops. 

She'll join in with all of us to talk about what reality shows we watched last week. After all, she was quoted ON THE RED CARPET saying how much she loved Dance Moms. 

She goes gaga over celebrities just like all of us normal people do. She'd blog about how awkward she was after this happened. And we would all comment and be like "OMG! I would have reacted the same way! You are adorbs."



So if anyone of you has any J.Law connections - make it happen. Make my dream come true. 

Which celeb would I not want to read? Emily Maynard. Which is suuuuuper fantastic because guess what? She's starting one. Sorry all of you bachelor lovers, she just rubs me the wrong way. Sort of like Anne - there's just a whole lot of fake there. Will you be reading?

PS: Don't forget to link up tomorrow!

PPS: Don't pee your pants like I almost did:


18 comments :

  1. Good lord, Emily is starting a blog? I hope that isn't what people said about me when I decided to start mine :) What will we read about? How perfectly straight and white her teeth are, or her freshly painted nails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loathe new Anne. Anne as princess of Genovia was WAY better. As for J-Law, I too share this mild obsession. I want to get hammered with her, I know she'd be a blast and pick fights with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to still listen to nsync & BSB, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can j law be my besite too? ok good. and yeah i was gonna post about the oscars but we all know we were drinking wine and sending selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh Emily, i feel bad because she tragically lost her baby daddy, but I'm pretty sure her baby daddy, daddy is taking care of everything. as for J-Law, I do love that girl too, I guess if I can't have B.Coops she's my pick! Can we start a fan club?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already told you about my J. Law connection. I really want to bug my cousin so bad I get to fly out to LA and he HAS to introduce me to her just so I SHUT UP about her. hummm might have to work on my plan.

    I LOVE That you took it from a what would she blog about perspective... GENIUS.

    My boy is addicted to the Chive too... which is probably why most of our text conversations consist of screen shotted pictures from there.

    LOVEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of besties you kinda sorta know
      when you come to Houston can we hang?

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! You are soo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stand Emily or Anne, either! I am beginning to like J.Law as you call her, more and more. She does appear to be very down to earth. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love J. Law. After the Oscars the other night, I love her even more.
    I want to be BFF's with her too - so if you get the hook up, I totally want in on this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are hilarious! I love her as well. I thought it was soo funny when she was requesting McDonald's at the oscars. Homegirl is real!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU are adorbs! omg lady, you are by far one of the funniest, if not the funniest, blog I read. I think J.Law is amazing too. {btw, who is "Anne"? From the bachelor? I'm lost}

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the highest compliment I've ever been paid. When I read this & saw my name associated with the J Law I swear my stomach flipped. I feel like I can just quit now. It doesn't get any better.

    Except MAYBE J Law will see this post & be all "yea! I will get this Staci girl to ghostwrite my blog" & then we will become best friends & we will laugh & laugh together & I will be her maid of honor when she marries B Coop & then we will all laugh & laugh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahahaahahaha that tswift/goat video is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too funny!!! J Law does seriously seem like the coolest girl ever. If I had connections I'd definitely make it happen for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was going to tell you about 1. The J Law video with Jack Nicholson because it is hilarious, and 2. The Taylor Swift goat video because it too is hilarious, but you read my mind and posted both of them! I love Jennifer so much! She's not quite on the level of Taylor to me yet, but she's getting there haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you'd be friends with J. Law then we MUST hang out. And thanks, now Celebrity is stuck in my head!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your thoughts and feedback! New friends are fun :)