
I really don't like Kate Upton. And no, it's not because she has some belly action on her, I just think she looks a bit girl-on-the-corner. #sorryimnotsorry
Nothing drives me crazy like OBVIOUSLY fake purses. They aren't even cute! Go to target and get a perfectly adorable purse for the same price. #sorryimnotsorry
Condiments are the most disgusting things in the entire world. Ketchup, mayo, mustard...GROSS. #sorryimnotsorry
I don't find Brad Pitt attractive. Jusssst can't see it. #sorryimnotsorry
Erin Andrews, no thanks. #sorryimnotsorry
There is nothing sexier than a man with an accent. Not talking from London - I'm talking Southern. There's just something about that twang. #sorryimnotsorry
I don't see how girls wear four inch heels on the reg. How do you people walk in them? Flats for the win. #sorryimnotsorry
I have no tolerance. If you feed me shots all night, I might throw up on you. #sorryimnotsorry
If you run into me on the street, there's a good chance that I'll have at least one monogram or bow on me. #sorryimnotsorry
When someone gets into the self checkout line and they don't know what they are doing slash take forever, I want to punch them. #sorryimnotsorry
If my house ever caught on fire (and we all made it out safe), I would cry first over all of the books I just lost. Nerd alert. #sorryimnotsorry
I get really into March Madness. Super competitive and I will cut you if you beat me in my bracket. #sorryimnotsorry
I could do on and on and on about our wedding. I have a HUGE major wedding obsession and I just want to dream about them all day long. #sorryimnotsorry
#ireallylikehashtagsapparently
I'm sure that a week down the road I will think of about a hundred more things I could add in. That always happens to me and I hate it! Like that really good comeback that you think of...five minutes after you've already left the situation.
And for reals for a second: If you ever REALLY truly believe in something, don't ever apologize for that. We don't all have to agree on everything, people.
Bahaha I don't know what you are talking about, Kaitlyn. That purse looks so legit to me. My best friend taught me how to spot fake Louis Vuitton bags & now it drives me CRAZY. They are everywhere! I can't afford one so I don't have one. Try that out, people. Kate Spade is a nice alternative.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Erin Andrews. Agreed. She gets on my last nerve.
Also, yesterday I meant to put "if I wasn't a celebrity/would you still be so nice to me?/if I didn't have cheese like everyday?/would you still wanna be with me?" on your post. But I forgot. So here you go.
Having no tolerance is so awesome though! I'm 2 drinks drunk. And not even 2 long islands! I'm totally with you about the books, too.
ReplyDeleteLast year I accidentally won our March Madness bracket... I googled to fill it out and didn't watch a single game. I'm the type of person real basketball fans hate lol
I can't handle shots either! Now I just refuse to take them or I'll be a disaster at the end of the night, ha. And let's just dream about our weddings together!
ReplyDeleteI HATE fake bags, and people tell me I'm snobby for it and say things like "it's dumb to pay that much money for a designer bag"... well you OBVIOUSLY want to LOOK like you paid that much money for a designer bag so, who is the dumb one? Grr, okay rant over. Loved this post.
ReplyDeleteper your wedding obsession, I may recruit you to help with mine... one day. ;);)
ReplyDeleteI don't see how Brad Pitt is so handsome, either.
ReplyDeleteI could be here all day commenting on all the ones I agree with you on.
ReplyDeleteKate Upton - totally looks like a whorebag
Brad Pitt - no thanks i'll take Adam Levine instead
I'm obsessed with my wedding and I'm not even engaged yet #definitelynotsorry
and #ilovehashtags
I used to wear 4 inch heels all the time, but now I'm getting "old" and my back and knees don't like that so I'm obsessing over finding cute flats.
ReplyDeleteI am SO with you on self-checkout newbies. Just go let a cashier check you out because you.are.not.helping.
Glad I'm not the only one that can't stand Erin Andrews and all her smugness! Not. That. Cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great link-up, hilarious actually. I used to be the girl in the four inch heels, and not that I've seen the light, flats are amazing.com.
ReplyDeleteI wear flats ALL the time. Seriously, I don't even like walking in four inch heels like once in awhile. I prefer flats or like 2 inch heels! lol
ReplyDeleteYou save a lot of calories with that no condiments thing! That's cool. As for 4" heels I don't get it either. I love the polished look but I value comfort and heels just don't cut it if I'm on my feet all day.
ReplyDeleteUgh finally somebody who doesn't dig Erin Andrews. She's really not that hot. Just because she is a sports commentator that has a vagina she's "hawwttt". NO.
ReplyDeleteAnd southern accents are the best. The BEST!
Love this! I agree on so many things!
ReplyDeleteStoriesofkel.blogspot.com
You better believe I am a self checkout Nazi. I need bitches to move and stop trying to find a picture of the organic gala apples. And the "inspired Tory bag"?? Don't get me started. eww.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I CANNOT walk in heels to save my life. I'm flats all the way, and if I'm feeling crazy, MAYBE a wedge haha. I suck at heels. And I'm sad you don't like Erin Andrews, I kinda' want to be her friend. Hope you and I can still be friends now that I've admitted that ;)
ReplyDeleteAccents are AMAZING :) As are youuu!
Preach some more on Brad Pitt please...blah...no thanks!
ReplyDeletegive me shots, and expect a throwing up Maxine in a couple hours! It never fails!!!
ReplyDeleteI 100% agree about Brad Pitt... he just looks smelly and gross and he might have been attractive when he was younger, but he is kind of aging like milk.
ReplyDeleteI feel like the inventors of self-check out lines just wanted to troll us all. They were like, "hey let's put them in redneck towns everywhere and watch as people being there whole shopping list through an piss everyone off!" Or maybe it's just my town.
ReplyDeletePreach on the knock offs.
i'm not a kate upton fan either. lets do shots and throw up on eachother!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not even sure who Kate Upton is.. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteUgh hate knock offs and fake purses.
If my house burned down the first thing I would cry over was my books too! I am a huge book nerd.
Love your list!
stopping by from Alexa and linking up! This is fun!
ReplyDeleteI am not a fan of kate upton either...just dont see it! Definitely flats!
Umm I totally agree on the Southern accent. Especially being a California girl, it is sooo sexy to me! Especially when Luke Bryan talks, my heart melts!
ReplyDeleteYes to flats and accents and also no to Brad Pitt. Not after he picked nasty Ang over Jen. SICK.
ReplyDeletehow can you not like condiments??? i live for them!! especially ketchup! #sorryimnotsorry ;)
ReplyDeleteI am loving all of these! what a funnnnn link up! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't eat any condiments either, and people are always shocked!
ReplyDeleteOh man... I had a Mango Cocodeaux (er however you spell it) drink from Pappadeaux last night and I was DRUNK. I was so embarrassed =X
ReplyDelete