My hair looked good when half up, but there was an awkwardness when it was all down. I blame it on the layers. Or it could have been my inability to do hair, whatever.
I wanted this cut - minus the bangs because I like my bangs short and sweepy. And by that, I really mean that I HAVE to have short and sweepy bangs because my baby hairs make it impossible to have them long.
Pretty, right? According to my amazeballs hairdresser, the one-length bob at the collar bones is all the rage.
Here's what I walked out with.
HOLY short hair. Also, it's really awkward taking a picture of yourself in the bathroom at work. Will someone walk in while I'm doing this?! I'm not used to it at all, and honestly I kind of still hate it. I know that after a few days I will love it because that's what ALWAYS happens, but not so much right now. Maybe after I learn how to wear it naturally curly?
RIP long hair. You were a hot mess and seriously damaged, but I miss ya like woah.
And yes, that is considered long hair for me. Don't rain on my parade.
I love your short hair! I think all haircuts need a week to 'grow' before they look perfect to us :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so dumb it looks so good. I refuse to even honor this ridiculous post with any more married lady words.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks super freaking cute short!!! :)
ReplyDelete1. I know exactly what you are going through. I have left the salon chair in tears many of times.
ReplyDelete2. I think it looks amazing!
Ahhhhh. I think it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Love love love.
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I want to do this. That's how much I love it.
ReplyDeleteI seriously love it!! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! I just did the same thing last week - 6 inches off cut into a longer style bob. I love it.
ReplyDeleteum holy cow I LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI think your short hair is super cute...but I feel ya' about missing long hair. A few years ago, my hair was heavily damaged (due to me dyeing it at home), and I had to cut it really short (think Miley Cyrus) to get it back in shape. It is now a little past my shoulders, and for me that feels really long. It's crazy how important hair is...but it is!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your cut!!! It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks good! But, I feel you. I sort of wish I hadn't cut so much off of mine because now that I don't like it, I keep it up most of the time anyway. :(
ReplyDeleteIt looks soo healthy and adorable! I know how you feel though I am so emotionally attached to my hair, anytime it is anything other than long and blonde I don't feel like myself when I look in the mirror. I once cut it into a bob and dyed it darker (on the same day) it was too much too fast and I seriously had an identity crisis every morning until I bought clip in extensions!
ReplyDeletexxoo
Jordyn
www.thefairyprincessdiaries.com
you look so professional and sophisticated with the new do. I always have the same emotional roller coaster attachment to my hur. I'd totally cut it off again but its wedding time :) maybe after.
ReplyDeletehay girl hayyyyy i LOVE it! hottice mc hoterson.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! It looks great and very healthy. I have to say, your work bathroom is very colorful.
ReplyDeleteGirl hursh. You look amazing. And I know future self will be happy home summer.
ReplyDeleteYou HATE it?!?! What are you, CRAZY?! You're the cutest thing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too fear someone walking in while I take a bathroom selfie shot in the mirror! Your hair looks awesome, love it!
ReplyDeleteoh i think the short hair looks great!!!! you look too cute :)
ReplyDeletei'm going to copy everyone and say 1-it looks SO good. and hot. and 2-i'm glad someone shares my mirror picture taking anxiety. don't wanna be the crazy mirror lady.
ReplyDeleteI totally get when you first get your haircut and you hate it - definitely been there! But I 100% agree with everyone else and think it looks great!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Love it! (and now you'll have some extra time to get ready in the morning!)
ReplyDeleteI loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!! It looks SOOOO good on you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great, I think you're right about loving it after a few days. I'm the same way! I'm dying to cut my hair that short, but I'm saving it until after a certain big day...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! You look adorbs.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good! I had the same feeling when I cut my hair off. Instant regret! You're right though, give it a few days and you'll love it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks SO good. Seriously! AND it makes you look even skinnier than you are. It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteit looks cute! I think you'll love it once you get used to it.
ReplyDelete-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
I personally think it looks great! BUT I do think the picture you showed her is a tad longer, it doesn't look like yours actually touches your collar bones, no worries, it will grow!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the hair!! we have hair that cannot be long...it is what it is! it looks fuller and healthier like that and you will grow to love it:)
ReplyDeleteMy baby fine hair is the same way! It's either no bangs, or short and sweepy. Your hair looks fabulous! Hope you learn to love it soon
ReplyDeleteLove the cut! Cracking up at taking pics in the restroom at work because I totally did that yesterday and was all nervous that someone would walk in on me.
ReplyDelete