Monday, shmonday. But I guess it's a very welcome Monday for all you CPA's our there! You could pay me 8 million dollars a year and I would never do that. NEVER.
I was pretty slow at work on Friday, so we had a nice lunch with Bowden at a local meatery place (is that a thing? If so, it is now. they serve boudin so that's what I am calling it) and then drove around with the windows down. My sister and her husband just sold their house and they are building a new one in Memorial. Brats. Anyways, they want an Acadian style house, so we went to some of the fancy schmancy neighborhoods and took pictures. This one is my favorite. It's pretty similar to the Chi-O house at LSU, so maybe that's why I love it so much. It's also A's uncle's house, and trust me - the inside is even nicer. This did WONDERS for our house-hunting, by the way. Some advice - don't drive around the million dollar neighborhoods when you can't afford that EVER.
Friday night started out with this - a text to my more fashionable friends to see if this was cute. Verdit? Yes. And yes, I know I should just go buy a full length mirror already. No one wants to see my toilet on the reg.
Some tidbits:
1. Friday night we went to A's parents house and had crawfish and cake for his dad's birthday. We got him these ridiculously crazy amazing pants. Watch out John Daly!
2. One of the houses we looked at. Looks reasonable, right? Try $875,000. I should clarify that this was on the parade of homes tour and we were just looking to get ideas of layouts and such. Never in our LIFE will we be able to afford that kind of house.
3. House touring pants. We like colors in this house.
4. Saturday night we went to Agave with A's friend Ross. They have an El Coco Loco margarita - cross between a pina colada and a rita, pretty much the best thing ever.
5. Bowden was sweepy.
6. 7. 8. 9. Photoshoot at the bar. We are so cool, I know.
Sunday was spent with the UL baseball game on the radio and the Masters on mute on TV. Doubled up, y'all. I love me some golf, but I will NEVER get why the announcers whisper everything. YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE COURSE YOU IDIOTS, NO NEED TO BE QUIET. #rantover
End of the weekend snuggles with my wittle buggy boo. He wasn't impressed that we wasted 3 hours of his time watching the worst awards show ever. Thank God Rebel was hilarious.

That dress is cute...even with the toilet in the pic ;) haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd your doggy is adorable!
I love that house! It is so dang cute & adorable if only we was millionaires... I am jealous that you had Crawfish & Cake! I love both :) I also want your little dog he/she is adorable. I am now following you I cannot wait to read more of your little blog :)
ReplyDeletePhoto-shoots at bars is very necessary. That and standing on a toilet to take a picture ;)
ReplyDeletei met some lady this weekend who said things like, "i will never go to the god damn masters again. those damn people whisper like it's a damn crime to talk and shit." I'll introduce the two of you soon.
ReplyDeletea pina colada and a margarita mix?! sounds like heaven in a cup.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh my gosh. We're soul mates no doubt. I love your toilet full length shot. Hehe that house is beautiful but Texas houses are better. Can I get an Amen?!? Happy Monday pretty girl
ReplyDeleteHaha...were you watching when some spectator yelled "ridonkulous" after someone took a shot? I can't remember who it was, but it was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture on the toilet. Full length mirrors are over rated.
ReplyDeletejust the thought of house hunting overwhelms me. i love me some hgtv, but think i might hyperventilate once i actually have to start that process. good for me i am broke as a joke so i have some time?
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so cute. and if i am fashionable then the world may end very soon. but i think you meant sami so i'm ok with that.
ReplyDeleteThat sweet puppy! and I LOVE his name too! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable pup and I'm in LOVE with that dress. p.s. go to marshalls/home goods. They got classy- looking full length mirrors for days
ReplyDeletePhotoshoots with the hubby are the funnest.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get a full length picture. I totally get it! We just got a full length mirror like 6 months ago.
Gaaaah that squishy fluffy little face! Can I give him nose kisses from afar? That's what I need to be doing right now and forever. Muuuuuah!
ReplyDeleteOBSESSED. with that dress. Holy cow. So pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteum you also texted me a picture of you in that dress and asked for my opinion and you failed to mention that. oh...so the sale fell through because of the stucco needing to be re-done so that's super exciting. there goes my bonus! we are still going to build and I WISH it was that house!! note to others, double decker balconies are pricey. We also can't afford a 6,000 sq ft house so that one is out. I SO appreciate the pictures yall took, I am taking them to the architect since the only direction I gave him was southern. BTW, we are building in an area that is zoned to Memorial High School but it's super sketch so hold off on the brat calling until you come to the 'hood. kisses to my Bowden!
ReplyDeletei.m totally gonna need my 1999 Theta homecoming shirt back for my quilt.
ReplyDeletehahaha to your toilet picture!! I need to buy a full length mirror too. I always have to climb on the tub and even then, you can't see everything. so annoying!
ReplyDeletethis cpa here was super excited that yesterday is over and done! I can have a social life again!! yay!
And why in the world did you need to send a pic for advice on that dress?!? You look so pretty!
You and Bowden are THE CUTEST. Andre's okay I guess. JK. How about you guys find a place to live in Denver or something ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how adorable your dog is!!! I want one!
ReplyDelete:) Liz
www.lifebylizz.wordpress.com