
I gotta house, with a window and doors. I'll show you mine, you show me yours.
What does that even mean? This song makes zero sense, yet I still know all the words. Is there a gameshow like "finish the lyrics" for just 90s songs? I WOULD DOMINATE. And bring back the girl bands, please. They were underrated.
I have random thoughts on my head today, so what better way to share them than with some random letters to random things?
Dear week: I am so glad that in 8 hours, you will be history. I'm not quite sure how it's already Friday, but I'll take it. Driving to and from Baton Rouge twice combined with little sleep...I don't ever want to do that again.
Dear A: Thanks for getting me those earplugs. You can snore all you want now, because with those babies I can't hear a thing. Except my alarm. How come it blocks out everything EXCEPT that. I would appreciate it if they blocked out that, too.
Dear Alexa: If I don't see you on g-chat next week, I might cry for real this time. Actually working is so not fun.
Dear all you guys: I cannot say thank you enough for all of the sweet comments on my hair post! I'm used to the length now, I think it's just the bangs that are causing me to avoid all mirrors. But seriously, y'all are too much. But I like it! What I don't like? The 5 no-reply comments I got. Okay, 4 - one of them was my sister so I can just text her a response (speaking of, I truly believe that her comments are funnier than my posts. So if you ever want a laugh, just go try and find some.) but I can't text the other 4 that I don't know! So fix that, please?
Dear Kate Spade/Gap/C.Wonder: You guys are making it really hard to not shop so much online. STOP sending me all these sales emails! And then just get off ebates. I cannot resist a good sale + 5% back on ebates. I would appreciate if you could just leave me alone.
Dear Ryan Lochte: Thanks for the laughs! Your twitter has GOT to be the dumbest thing I've ever read, but I keep you on there because I just have to laugh at how stupid you are. Maybe if I was that dumb, they would give me a ton of money and a TV show, too? But seriously, thanks for going to Florida so I can laugh at them more, too.
Dear Brain: Thanks for screwing me over, I thought I had more to say than this.
Annnnd that's all, folks. We're house hunting again this weekend, so I'll probably be tweeting pissed off thoughts at how expensive everything is.

hahah that song is still on my iPod for some reason and I always sing along when it comes up on shuffle.
ReplyDeleteUgh. House hunting was both awesome and awful at the same time. I unsubscribed to all store and sale emails to curb my online shopping and it has actually been working!
ReplyDeleteum first thought when I saw the title... SMART HOUSE ( remember that movie where the little girl was jumping on the bed to this song) Also I was obsessed with said song and would jump on my bed and pretend that I had a "smart house" and if you have no idea what I am talking about feel free to ignore me.
ReplyDeleteRyan Lochte... basically my new favorite trash reality show... like HOW CAN HE BE that wellllll... dumb?
Happy Weekend!
Ryan Lochte is my favorite thing about Florida. Besides Tim Tebow's tears.
ReplyDeleteSay you will, say you won't, say you'll doooo what I don't.
I'm having a REALLY hard time staying away from that Kate Spade friends and family sale. That Handsome Stranger tote just HAS to be mine. Still trying to talk myself out of it, but I'm certain the 2 or 3 glasses of wine I'll probably consume later have different plans. Wine always makes me online shop. Ah well. C'est la vie. And that song. One of my FAVES! Especially the little riverdance breakdown in the middle of it. 90s perfection!
ReplyDeleteRyan Lochte, what a character. LOL.. hope house hunting goes well. ;)
ReplyDeleteoh kate spade so pretty and expensive. ryan lochte cracks me UP love him
ReplyDeleteseriously though, when did gap step up their game? my bank account really hates it. happy weekend :)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your house hunting this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure i'll favorite at least one pissed off tweet, thats usually my thoughts about the whole stinking process
ReplyDeleteEbates is KILLING me, but I love my free moniessss..
ReplyDeleteOh B*Witched! I saw them in concert with 98 Degrees and it was the best day of my tween life!
ReplyDeleteThat song makes me want to jump on a bed. Is that weird? Probably not.
ReplyDeleteLol! Love your letters! It's amazing who actually gets TV shows these days, although I'm looking forward to What Would Lochte Do...I guess living in Louisiana people in other states probably say the same thing about our reality TV shows! Did you have work in BR?! That's where I live :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend!
Adrienne
Ummm don't you have to be in Houston to house hunt?! My future babies are not ok with the last part of this post. Just saying. :) hehe happy weekend pretty short haired friend. I can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned the Astros are in town next weekend. Again...just saying.
Jeah.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a Ryan Lochte thing?
LOOOOOVE that song!!!!
What do you mean by No Reply? I have no idea what you are talking about. Come to Houston and fix it...problem solved. You only think I am funny because we are family and you read my comments to yourself as if I am talking. I'm watching Rachel Zoe right now but this might be my last time because she CAMPAIGNED for Obama. I can't get past it. Monster Man has gone to bed and I wish you were here to drink a bottle of Champs with me because it's weird to drink a whole bottle by myself. Last time I did that I was preggo and didn't know it. Sure glad Reid tunrned out OK. Love ya
ReplyDeleteoh...tell A THANK YOU!!! I picked two that are my faves. just move here.
Such a good song! And I love the Kate Spade quote on your about me :) Following along now
ReplyDeleteI had to stop following Ryan Lochte on twitter because OMG at the stupidity. He is a real character!
ReplyDelete