
I can't function well enough right now to write the Wedding Wednesday post I wanted to post, so today we are going with this. Change is good, and not everyone LOVES weddings as much as I do (how?!) so those people should appreciate this. Although tune in next week, because the story of our ceremony is a funny one. I promise.
Moving on.
I can't believe...
...that I lost March Madness. I totally jinxed myself with that whole I always win thing. A has yet to decide what he wants, but it better be something small. Or maybe I can convince him that our Charlotte trip is what he gets? HA. Yea right.
...that my little squirt is no longer a baby! It's time for someone else in the family to have one so that we can have another baby around. OF COURSE I still love the Reid man, I just miss the sweet baby time. And no, that someone else is not going to be me.
...how insanely expensive some of the houses we saw last weekend were. One house was three bedrooms and around 1900 square feet and it was around $400,000. UHH WHAT? No thank you. Just because it happens to be near a golf course doesn't give you the right to over price it so much. We'll just venture over to the neighborhood down the road and look at the same house for $220,000, thank you very much. Also, why are houses in Lafayette so much more than houses in Houston. I am not ok with this.
...that I found the cutest bathing suit ever. At JCPenny's. Also, first triangle top I've bought in years. Change is a good thing, Kaitlyn.
...how adorable A was last night. I asked him to send me a picture of Bowden, so he sent these two. One saying goodnight and one with some goodnight kisses. I missed them!
...how hard it is to be a working mom. MAJOR props to those that are. I've been watching my co-worker/good friend's precious baby this week. And let me tell you, it's tough. Yea sure, two days is nothing really, but it gave me a taste. By the time you finally make it home from work and daycare pickup, it's time to feed her and then time for bed. Pretty much zero time for playtime with her, and that is just sad. YES, I know it is also hard to be a stay-at-home mom, too. I'm not trying to say it's not. And then after you get the baby to bed, you still have to clean the house, do dishes and laundry, fix dinner for yourself...and then go to bed and do it all over again the next day. BLESS YOU working moms! And all moms, bless you all moms. How about we just say that being a mom is hard - working in an office or staying at home - it doesn't matter - it's tough. But so rewarding and I can't wait for that day.
Also, how adorable is she?! I love her to pieces and I'm so lucky to get to spend time with her. Sweetest and easiest baby ever!
...that it's hump day. Halfway to the weekend y'all!
Love that Bathing Suit.
ReplyDeleteand that baby.. my goodness how cute!
Lauren
www.elle-pea.blogspot.com
House hunting can be SUPER frustrating, especially playing the waiting game when it's finally time to make an offer. Good luck.
ReplyDeletesorry you lost! i pulled out the W at the very last second and now the bf has to watch allllllll the crappy, horrible, reality based TV shows I can find for the next week. can't wait!!!
ReplyDeletethat bathing suit is precious, JCP has been surprising me a lot lately! And yes girl "mommy" is seriously the hardest job title I've ever had.
ReplyDeleteI loved the baby snapchats you were sending me yesterday. FREAKING PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteThat swimming suit is sooooo cute!!! I need to hit up JCP!
ReplyDeleteI literally said out loud, "Housuon spoiled you" and then I saw you stated this. I guess that's why so many people are moving to Texas and buying houses. Girl, it's ok cause I lost too. My team didn't even make final four. No hard loss since they were ranked number one. Love the suit.
ReplyDeleteWow! JC Penny has really stepped it up lately! I've been super impressed with several of the things I've seen there. Loving the bathing suit!
ReplyDeleteThat baby girl is precious! :)
oh you lost?! you had me thinking you would win. jerk. haha jk.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that swimsuit. so much so i might have to go get it. like really.
can i just not be a mom ever? so hard.
Some days I'm like "I can't wait to be a mom" and then others, when I really think about being 100% responsible for another human being, it scares the ish out of me and I'm like, no thanks maybe in 20 years. She is ADORABLES though.
ReplyDeleteCute suit! I'm not a fan of triangle tops either, but there's nothing wrong with a little change every now and then.
I just bought two bathing suits at JCPenney too... of all places!! That store is vamping up their inventory, and I'm a fan. You picked a cute one! I don't normally wear triangle tops either, but both of the ones I got are triangle tops, weird! Are you on bloglovin?
ReplyDeleteLOVE that suit! Love the colors and the pink little pom poms haha :)
ReplyDeleteI was so confused on instagram. Like, did I miss you having a baby or what? Also, obviously you didn't do Wedding Wednesday today because you didn't want to follow up my class act. Understandable.
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable swim suit!! Gotta love JCP.
ReplyDeleteI also lost to my boyfriend this year after bragging my ass of and insisting on gifts if I won.
Whoops.
Trip to Charlotte say whaaaa? That's where I'm from!
ReplyDeleteSeriously time has flown...how is little man so old now that he stands in the cart saying vroom!!?? Thank you for the working mom shout out appreciation...it's a constant battle! You are such an amazing friend to help out so much. What Kait did not metion is that she has to be at her friends house at FIVE in the MORNING. Seriously, everyone with a baby needs a friend like you. or an aunt:) She was not asked to help out, she offered. I can only hope to re pay you when you have a little bundle...love you KiKi
ReplyDeleteps...i am going to JC Penney. Does the galleria have one??? that suit is adorbs!
ReplyDeleteBoth the suit and the baby are just the cutest!! Thanks so much for linking up evennnn though my linky wouldn't work this week. blogger fail.
ReplyDeleteWhy does it make me so excited to think of us having babies?!? And please just move back thisaway so you and A can get a big house for 1/3 of that price. Then our babies can be blog friends. Hehe
ReplyDeleteI totally get where you are coming from on the houses. You should see the prices in Denver! A small, ghetto looking 2 bedroom house here is atleast $250,000, where as in several Texas towns I know of it wouldn't even be $100,000. Shit's crazy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I'm not looking into buying a house yet. The idea scares the bejeezus out of me, the price, having a mortgage, I don't like making decisions and I'll question it forever! Good luck! I LOVE that bathing suit though, the colors are so great!
ReplyDeleteThat baby is adorable! And so are the pictures of A and Bowden. Stuff like that just melts my heart!
ReplyDelete