Welcome back to my favorite day of the week! Last week I wrote a ridiculously long post about getting ready. It featured a ton of shots with my bridesmaids, so I figured I would introduce them! I've wanted to do this ever since the beautiful Kayla introduced hers!
I've said this before, but I had 10 bridesmaids...and I wouldn't change that if we did this all over again! I was surrounded by so much love and they made the whole wedding & all of the events leading up to it THAT much better. I love them all so much!
Here we go:
Tune in next week to hear the story about how they almost wouldn't let me walk down the aisle and then the priest called me the wrong name throughout the entire ceremony. Just gotta laugh about it now!






of course they're all so pretty. and sweet and awesome. just like you!
ReplyDeletecan't wait for next week about your name being called out wrong by the priest. oh lord. literally.
I have 8 girls and I have caught SO much grief about it from people, but honestly I couldn't imagine getting married without any of them standing by my side!
ReplyDeleteyay! my favorite day. the day of stalking other peoples weddings... i love that you had 10 bridesmaid and recommend it because i want to share this day with my besties and i just really don't care how many dang girls that ends up being.
ReplyDeleteI had 8 and it was awesome...I couldn't have imagined any of them not being part of the bridal party. People make such a big deal about a big bridal party and I just don't get it. So what? If you have that many people, good for you!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I have always worried about picking my wedding party (one day) and I always feel like I have to keep it small, I don't really know why!
ReplyDeleteIf I have a lot of people who I love and want with me on that day, why not have them all!?
I am super excited to hear about the ceremony!
oo I love this! It looks like you had such a awesome group of woman up there with you on your big day! Lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous group of bridesmaids! I think Tiffany and I need to be BFFs since we live so close to each other :) haha!
ReplyDeleteI'm so late reading this, but I love this whole post. Such a nice tribute to your bridesmaids!
ReplyDelete